Big sensor, high resolution, long battery life and accuracy due to 51 auto focus points make Nikon D810A as one of the top most DSLRs offered by Nikon.
Specifications of Nikon D810A
- Optical sensor resolution: 36.3 mega pixels.
- EXPEED 4 processor.
- CMOS photosensor technology.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/ 8000 of a second.
- ISO range of 200 to 12800 and expandable from 100 to 51200.
- 51 auto focus points.
- Average battery life of 1200 photos.
- Continuous shooting speed of 5 frames per second.
- The file format of JPEG, RAW and TIFF.
- Optional GPS.
- Weather resistant.
Features of Nikon D810A
- Nikon D810A is dedicated to astrophotography because it has an image sensor specially optimised for this purpose. It also offers four times more sensitive to H-Alpha red tones than any other DSLR in the market.
- You can now enjoy your freedom with your internal creativity. Nikon D810A has Supper telephoto lenses. These lenses are meant for distant galaxies and constellations.
- An unlimited number of images can be captured by CL and CH release modes. A slow shutter speed in Nikon 810A is capable of capturing outstanding star trails.
Pros Nikon D810A
- EXPEED processor 30% faster.
- New improved group area auto focus.
- Improved and well handled continuous shooting speed.
- Outstanding battery life.
- Incredible video performance and white balance.