It will not be wrong to say that Nikon D4s was built for speed. With fast continuous shooting and shutter speed, it left its competitors far behind.
Specifications of Nikon D4S
- Optical sensor resolution: 16.2 megapixels.
- 51 auto focus points.
- Continuous shooting speed of 11 frames per second.
- ISO range of 100 to 25600.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/ 8000 of a second.
- CMOS photosensor technology.
- EXPEED 4 processing system.
- Full HD 1080p video capture format.
- Water ad dust resistant body.
- Manual focus.
- Flash can be attached via hot shoe or flash sync port.
- Expanded ISO from 50 to 409,600.
- Average battery life of 3,020 photos.
Features of Nikon D4S
- Nikon D4s came with an improved speed, efficiency and precision. They improved its ISO range (100 to 25,600), tonal range and faster image processing. This makes Nikon D4s to perform extraordinarily.
- The FX format 24-megapixels CMOS sensor comes in combination with the EXPEED 4 processor to provide a true blend of quality and speed. This processor also helps Nikon D4s to maintain a continuous shooting speed of 11 frames per second.
- The light adjustment will no longer be a problem due to 100 to 25,600 ranges of extended ISO settings.
Pros of Nikon D4S
- Strong body built.
- Dual memory card slots for extra data.
- Terrific low light performance.
- Accurate and fast auto focus.
- Faster burst speed with continuous autofocus.