Nikon D3x Review – extreme SLR performance as well as image quality
In this Nikon D3x Review, we show how the Nikon D3X is the number one DSLR which professional photographers use to capture fashion photographs. It has attained this first position due to consistent performance in all kinds of indoor and outdoor shoots. This camera is expensive and heavy. There are many impressive features in this camera.
Specifications of Nikon D3X
Main Specifications of Nikon D3X are:
- Five optical sensor resolutions.
- 5x optical zoom.
- 51 point autofocus points.
- CMOS optical and photosensor technology.
- Average battery life of 4400 photos per charge.
- Continuous shooting speed of 5 frames per second.
- Expanded ISO: 100 to 1600.
- Optional GPS.
- Automatic and manual focus type.
- Expeed processor.
- Water and dust resistant.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/ 8000 of a second.
Features of Nikon D3x
There are some features which made Nikon D3X a part of this Nikon D3x Review. A few of those features are below.
- Nikon D3X offers extreme SLR performance as well as image quality with the help of 24.5 megapixels CMOS sensor. Expeed processor makes sure that speed maintains along with this quality.
- Nikon understands that photographers have to complete their assignments in different situations. Therefore, Nikon D3X design is sturdy and waterproof.
- Wide ISO range assures that you will not face any issue while shooting in different light conditions.
Pros and Cons Nikon D3x Review
Pros of Nikon D3x Review
- Finely detailed images at low ISO levels.
- Superb built quality with weather sealing.
- Preserves extra highlight detail with efficient D-lighting.
Nikon D3x Price
Nikon D3x vs D3s
Nikon D3s vs D3x
Nikon D3x vs D750
Nikon D3x vs D810
Nikon D3s vs D800
The DS3 is just 12MP much less compared to other higher cameras.