Check this great camera!
Nikon D3s has a lot of attractive refinements for both professionals and learners. Accuracy and speed are the main features of Nikon D3s which earned it the second place in this list.
Specifications of Nikon D3s:
Main Specifications of Nikon D3s are:
- 1 mega pixels optical sensor resolution.
- Continuous shooting speed of 9 frames per second.
- 2x optical zoom.
- 51 point auto focus system.
- Average battery life of 4200 photos per charge.
- Expanded ISO from 200 to 12800.
- Optional GPS.
- EXPEED processor.
- CMOS photosensor technology.
- Maximum shutter speed of 1/ 8000 of a second.
- Remote control and self-timer.
- Automatic and manual focus types.
Features of Nikon D3s
- It has original FX format Nikon CMOS sensor which provides incredible image fidelity and decreases noise.
- Continuous shooting speed is also awesome which will help you to capture fast moving object with high precision
- 51 point auto focus system makes sure that you track your subject without any fault in the resultant image.
- Nikon D3s captures full HD videos with smooth recording of 24 frames per second
Pros of Nikon D3s
- Image quality is unmatched.
- Fast continuous shooting speed.
- The 3D Auto focus tracking is highly sophisticated.
- Metering performance is also excellent.
- In my opnion, the weight is very well balanced
Nikon D3 vs D3S
It has 720 videos.